NEW! Crossline laser with violet beam
Nivel System CL4D-P
2 vertical, 2 horizontal planes
It started simply. With the classic red and green beams. Then we took a step further and introduced another color – blue.
Now, we happen to be the first in the world to present an innovative, never-before-seen concept on the market – the violet laser!
And this is all because…. WE LOVE LASER COLORS!
Nivel System CL4D-P – the multi-purpose 4D cross laser with the clearly visible violet laser beam (450 nm). The four laser heads project on surfaces perfectly levelled reference lines (horizontal and vertical), each in the range of 360°.
Unlike in conventional lasers, the lower horizontal line is available as low as only 20 mm above the floor level which is a great aid in construction and finishing works (e.g. tiling).
The electronic compensator offers very high accuracy (±1 mm/ 10 m), which is indispensable for applications to meet the highest precision requirements.
The electronic compensator ensures quick self-levelling and is much more efficient in damping vibration of the ground than a magnetic compensator, with no beam-swing effect. After locking of the compensator the unit can also be tilted, thus work in slant planes. The built-in 1/4″ thread enables steady fastening the equipment to a tripod, adapter or laser shelf. The unit is very well protected against dust and water under the IP54 rating. The leaser heads are protected by the metal shields whereas the glass windows have anti-reflective filters- the laser beam does not reflect from the glass and no laser glows are formed. The rubber protectors at the corners of the device body prevent from abrasion as well as provide a more reliable grip.
- accuracy and reliability –clear beam of the violet laser guarantees comfortable work in all conditions, the unit enables work with the accuracy of ± 1 mm / 10 m
- even greater range –pulse function allows you to work with the laser sensor outdoors at large distances
- precise beam projection – bright violet laser beam and high-quality optics generate lines that are very clearly visible
- versatility and multitasking – 4 laser planes (360 °)
- quick and efficient levelling –innovative electronic vibration compensation system ensures a quick preparation of the unit for work, the laser precisely sets the beam, even on an unstable base, as well as allows to work with slant planes after locking of the compensator
- intuitive operation – easy and quick to use
- laser adapter and elevator – secure fastening even in difficult conditions on the site and fine height adjustment
- convenient power supply – Li-ion pack with the backup battery
- resistant to damage and wear– rubber parts of the laser housing protect it from impact or shock damage, the equipment is resistant to dust and water (IP54)
EASY AND QUICK MEASUREMENT
VIOLET LASER BEAM vs. GREEN BEAM
The super-visible beam of the violet laser diode (450 nm wavelength) of the Japanese SHARP brand compared to the green beam (515-535 nm) is thinner, recommended for works requiring high accuracy. In addition, it stands out perfectly on the construction site, especially in the working environment of other laser beam colours – eliminating errors.
- finishing works – vertical, horizontal and slant planes
- laying tiles and terracotta
- plasterboard works
- construction works – wood, steel and concrete
- masonry works – indoors and outdoors (foundations, walls, stairs, screeds and formwork)
- installation works – marking wire lines and transferring points
- carpentry – furniture
- ground levelling