Nivel System LS-24
Handy, robust staff for laser level with precise
In elevation measurements staves are part of the reading equipment, by which are determined the height or the height differences between points . The accuracy of the descriptions on them and solidness of construction have a huge impact on the final accuracy of measured elevation points.High quality ( mechanical connections , lock handlers) determine the stability of the products and their lifetime . The offer includes a full range of levelling staves – the precise invar staves for precision leveling, wooden staves , aluminum telescopic staves and special laser staves with milimeter scale.
LS – 24 laser staff
Handy, robust staff for laser level with precise , millimeter graduations and easy reading horizontal deviations. Available with a practical laser sensor holder.
- for different tasks – invar staff for precision elevation measurements , wooden staves for accurate elevation measurements of control points , rack , aluminum and fiberglass staves with the „E ” description on one side and millimeter scale on the other for quick elevation measurements at construction sites , special staves for work with laser levels , staff length from 2.4 m to 7 m
- always vertical – staves are adapted with boxed vial
- convenience operation – telescopic aluminum staves can be quickly composed / decomposed and easily fit in a car trunk
- weatherproof – both wooden and aluminium staves are resistant to water , moisture and high temperatures, under all circumstances ensure high precision measurements
- protection against damage and dirt – patches are sold mostly in protective covers