Nivel System NL740R DIGITAL rotating laser is a versatile and multifunctional tool for applications in open spaces and indoors. This model has been equipped with a highly visible green laser beam, which is four times more visible than the conventional red. The level is based on proven and efficient NIVEL laser technology, which ensures high-precision measurements. NL740R DIGITAL determines the horizontal plane (also with slopes in 2 axes) or the vertical plane, whereas the laser plummet determines the plumb line or right angles. The unit is equipped with an automatic laser beam alignment system. This function makes it easier to set slopes (horizontal works) or find the direction (vertical works). The laser offers good performance over long distances (700 m range) in harsh terrain conditions – it levels quickly and is resistant to ground vibrations. NL740R DIGITAL is offered as standard with a digital sensor, with height differences displayed digitally. This significantly simplifies and speeds up measurements. The level is equipped with an intuitive interface with LCD display. In addition, remote operation is available via a radio remote control.
- everything visible to the naked eye – the read laser beam is strong enough to be visible at the distance up to several dozen m, when projected on an object
- long range – work in open spaces at a distance of 700 m (laser working diameter)
- efficient levelling – the function of autoalignment and slope finding, a digital laser sensor with numerical elevation values considerably facilitate levelling and increase its accuracy (it is not necessary to read values from a staff as they are displayed on the sensor)
- work with inclined plane – laser beam may be inclined in one or two directions within the range of ±10%, determination of slopes in the field is performed manually and without the need to calculate the height of individual points
- action in each direction – the head emits a laser plane horizontally together with an additional laser line, which makes it easier to define a plane at right angles to the determined line
- quick self-levelling – a compensator quickly and accurately levels the unit, and a “tilt” alarm of the instrument eliminates erroneous measurements if the instrument was accidentally knocked out of level
- one-man operation – only one person is required to operate the unit and carry out levelling
- remote control – work parameters can be set using the radio remote control supplied in a standard configuration (range 100m)
- efficient power supply – Li-ion rechargeable battery (5000mAh), rechargeable while working
- all-inclusive – the level is supplied as standard with a range of practical accessories to support your work (DIGITAL laser sensor with the bracket, remote control, batteries, charger, laser target, carrying case)
- ready for all conditions – robust metal-reinforced casing, metal head shield, rubber corners to cushion and protect the laser against damage from impact and shock, the unit is dust and waterproof (IP65)
Quick and easy measurements
NL740R DIGITAL is a self-levelling type- it levels itself when switched on and is immediately ready for use. The green laser beam is highly visible, even in sunny conditions. When displayed on a surface, it forms a reference line for horizontal or vertical work. Together with the sensor and laser staff, it provides an accurate levelling set for measurements taken single-handedly. The numeric elevation display (digital laser sensor) considerably shortens the levelling process. The scan function allows to narrow the displayed beam to a defined range, so that the reference laser plane is available in the working sector only.
The instrument allows work with both horizontal and vertical beams. The plane can be tilted in one or two directions, so the laser can be used for jobs such as pouring floors or levelling and preparing surfaces for paving, sports fields or roads – ensuring the water drainage according to the designed slopes. For construction work, the laser plummet, which is the axis of the generated laser plane, comes in handy. This functionality provides accurate alignment of the laser when working at right angles or for a benchmark transfer (the plummet is projected downwards and upwards simultaneously). For outdoor work and longer ranges, a laser sensor is used to enable signal reception at a range of 700 m (range diameter). Variety of available head speeds optimise work at shorter and longer distances.
Indispensable on construction sites
The level is supplied with an electronic compensator to eliminate vibrations and ensure precise levelling of the laser plane. The electronic compensator is much more accurate than a magnetic one. This is of importance for construction surveys, where the ground may vibrate due to the work of heavy machinery- reliable and accurate measurements will still be ensured. The equipment is resistant to dust and water, confirmed by the IP65 class. In addition, the laser head is guarded by a metal shield and the laser housing is fitted with rubber corners to cushion and protect it from damage.
NL740R DIGITAL has an intuitive control panel. The management of functions, including the entry of slope values, is done manually. The autoalignment function, via a sensor with radio communication, will position the reference beam to a preset level or direction (point determined by the laser sensor). The laser functions can be controlled either from the instrument or via the remote control. Radio communication provides a range of up to 100m. The laser is powered by a high capacity 5000mAh battery and it can also be powered directly from the mains. The compact casing with handy grips makes the unit easy to install on site or transport.
Designed in Europe
The most valuable experience – thinking outside the box!
The latest series of crossline lasers CL2/3/4 and rotating lasers NL700 were developed and designed in Poland. The design is the result of experience in the development of measuring technology and at the same time the ability to think outside the box.