Nivel System MC-1D
the laser system dedicated for controlling the operation of the construction machinery
The MC-1D leveling system allows controling the height of the mechine’s working element, from the operator’s cabin. In this way, the operator has a constant view of the height of the mechine’s bucket or blade in relation to the established reference line (determined by the rotating laser). By observing the indications on the machine sensor (or the display in the cabin), the operator obtains information whether he can still collect material / dig – whether it is already at the assumed depth, thus eliminating the over-digging.
The system consists of the laser sensor that receives a signal from the rotating laser. The system uses LED indicators, which inform the operator about the current height at which the working element ihas to be set (excavator’s bucket, dozer’s blade). This information will also appear on the cabin receiver (RD-1MC), which performs the functions on a display. The set is configured in this way, which allows quick and efficient execution of the earthworks and the need to control measurements.
- the universal solution for many types of machinery (dozers, excavators, wheel-loaders)
- faster work, higher productivity – the machine can do more at the same time
- work accuracy increased
- savings on material resulting from the more accurate surface leveling
- the easiest solution to control the operation of machinery – user friendly operation
- simple and quick installation – assemble / disassemble of the sensors from the machine, the possibility to transfer easily to another machine
- no corrections – less risk of human error
- time saving – less indirect measurements, reduction of the number of inspections during construction (work can be monitored on an ongoing basis without leaving the cabin)
- control of the work in the operator’s cabin – the signal is transmitted to the cabin display (MC-RD1)
Control the operation of the machine, works faster, more accurately and economically
There is the problem of leveling when performing earthworks with the machinery. Up to now the additional people (or surveying teams) were involved in this process. Traditional construction methods are often expensive, long-lasting and require specialization and high accuracy. Could it be simpler, more accurate and faster?
Yes, using the measurement solution – Nivel System MC-1D
How does the Nivel System MC-1D laser system work?
- machine operating control – loaders, wheel-loaders, excavators, dozers and graders
- earthworks – ground leveling, excavations as well as slopes
- water and sewerage works – trench depth control (with a slope)