Nivel System SJJ40
Tripod is one of those measurement accessories which is necessary in 90% of the survey work. Choosing the right „tripod” model for the right kind of job is half of job success. Surveying total station, using a wooden tripod, is characterized by high stiffness and ensures the stability of the instrument. However, the work of an optical or laser level is worth using lightweight and easy to transport aluminum tripod. The offer includes tripods which help to achieve all measuring tasks – surveying and general construction.
- stable measurement in all conditions – aluminium tripods provide stability during measurements and ensure the highest level of precision (e.g. machine control systems)
- quick lock legs – eccentric clamps for quick set up of the tripod
- safe lock legs – terminal locks are a 100 – percent sure that the tripod legs will not fold during measurements
- precise height adjustment – aluminum tripod with boom, with a maximum height of 3,5 m for laser levels
- weatherproof – both wooden tripods and aluminum are resistant to weather conditions (rain, sun), they are characterized by high resistance to mechanical damage and ensure the highest precision while working in the field
Nivel System SJJ40 aluminium tripod with boom
Aluminum , stable tripod with boom , ideal for laser levels cooperating with the construction machinery control systems.