Tripod is one of those measurement accessories which is necessary in 90% of the survey work. Choosing the right "tripod" model for the right kind of job is half of job success. Surveying total station, using a wooden tripod, is characterized by high stiffness and ensures the stability of the instrument. However, the work of an optical or laser level is worth using lightweight and easy to transport aluminum tripod. The offer includes tripods which help to achieve all measuring tasks - surveying and general construction.
- lightweight and durable - aluminum tripods for crosslasers
- quick lock legs - eccentric clamps for quick set up of the tripod
- precise height adjustment - aluminum tripod with boom, with a maximum height of 1,82m for lasers
- weatherproof - both wooden tripods and aluminum are resistant to weather conditions (rain, sun), they are characterized by high resistance to mechanical damage and ensure the highest precision while working in the field
Nivel system SJJ-M1 aluminum tripod:
- Aluminium tripod for work in all conditions. Terminal locks protection ensures high stability.
- Min height: approx. 0.62 m
- Max height: approx. 1.82 m