Red beam laser level in competitive price quick and easy to use, turn on and work
Rotating laser Nivel System NL500 is a versatile and multi-purpose tool for carrying out the work inside the rooms (with a visible, red laser beam) and in open spaces (using the sensor). The instrument determines the horizontal laser plane. NL500 is intended for general construction. Its strong side is durability, resistance to weather conditions and efficient batteries, providing several hours of continuous operation in the field. The equipment is user-friendly with an intuitive.
- everything you can see with the naked eye – a red colour laser is so intense that the beam projected onto the object is clearly visible at a distance of several meters from the NL500 station
- even greater range of work – laser sensor allows working in the open air at a distance of 500 m (diameter), it improves levelling and increases accuracy
- quick self-leveling – the instrument is quickly and accurately levelled by compensator and “shake” alarm eliminates the execution of erroneous measurements when the instrument is not set correctly
- one-man operation – just one person to operate the level and determine the slopes
- everything in the package – NL500 comes standard with a group of practical accessories that support the work (laser sensor, laser staff holder, batteries Li-ion, charger, laser glasses, laser target, carrying case)
- work in all conditions – a solid guarantee swivel head protects the most important element of level against mechanical damage. Sealed housing (additionally secured by a rubber body, protecting against damage due to strokes) meets standard IP54, allowing you to work in the rain and dust.
EASY AND QUICK MEASUREMENTS
NL500 level has an auto-leveling feature, after turning on the equipment will level up by itself and immediately be ready for operation. The generated red laser beam is extremely visible, displayed on the wall forms a reference for the work of horizontal work. With the sensor and the laser staff we obtain an accurate leveling set, measurements are made one-man.
The equipment allows you to work with a horizontal beam. The laser can be used for such work as pouring the floor or levelling and preparing the surface of the pavers, playground, or the road – providing drainage in accordance with the designed declines. For work on the outside and at the higher ranges, the laser sensor provides the ability to receive a signal in the range of 500 m (the diameter).
ACCURATE AND RELIABLE EQUIPMENT
Leveller is built on the basis of electronic compensator, eliminates vibration and ensures precise levelling plane laser. Electronic compensator, compared with magnetic is much more accurate, particularly in the case where the terrain construction measurements may vibrate due to the work of heavy equipment. Therefore, NL500 provides accurate and reliable measurements. The equipment is resistant to dust and water IP64 certified class. In addition, rotary head is covered with a glass body and the casing of the laser has a rubber cover to protect against damage due to impact.
NL500 has an intuitive control panel. Management of functions is done manually. The laser can be powered by batteries, rechargeable batteries or directly from the network. The entire set are complement by compact housing, making the laser handy, easy to install on site and in transport
- ground leveling
- masonry works – indoors and outdoors (foundations, walls, stairs, screeds and formwork)
- paving works – construction of parking places, driveways as well as terraces
- assembled and finished works – assembling of wooden and aluminum structures, suspended ceilings and glazing
- installation works – marking the wire lines and the transferring points
- carpentry – furniture
- gardens and agriculture
- NL500 – laser leveler – 1 pc
- RD200 – laser sensor with NL-BR staff holder – 1 pc
- AKU LI-ION – Li-ion batteries – 1 set
- CH-6 – charger – 1 set
- TR-R – laser target – 1 set
- GL-R – laser glasses – 1 set
- Manual – 1 pc
- Carrying case – 1 pc
|Laser beam||red laser (635 nm), class 2|
|Accuracy||± 1,0 mm/10 m|
|Range of operation||500 m (with a sensor) – diameter|
|The inclination of planes||–|
|Beam display / planes||1 x horizontal (360°)|
|Head rotation speed||600 rpm|
|Power||7,4V (Li-ion, 4000 mAh)|
|Operating temperature range||-20°C to +50°C|
|Dimensions||206 x 206 x 211 mm|