Nivel System CL4D-G
2 planes vertically, 2 horizontally, superb green beam
The Nivel System CL4-G – the multi-purpose 4D cross laser with the superb green laser beam. The equipment presents perfectly leveled reference lines (horizontal and vertical) on the walls, which support all finishing and general construction works. Due to the fact that the laser has 4 laser heads, the user can work with four laser planes – in the range of 360 ° each. The simultaneous display contains the configuration of right angles, which is available e.g. in construction and finishing works (e.g. tiling). The unit offers an electronic compensator, which is more efficient in comparison to the magnetic one. Blocking the compensator means that the instrument can be tilted and can use diagonal lines. The built-in 1/4″ thread includes the stableness as well as stabilizing the equipment instrument mounted on the tripod, adapter or laser shelf. The equipment is very well protected against dust and water. The IP54 resistance class confirms it. The leaser heads are protected with metal bodies and the glass windows have an anti-reflective filter (the laser beam does not reflect from the glass and no laser glows are formed). The rubber protectors at the corners of device’s body eliminate possible abrasions, but also provide a more reliable laser grip.
- accuracy and reliability – the clear beam of the green laser guarantees comfortable work in all conditions, the equipment enables work with an accuracy of ± 1 mm / 10 m
- even greater range – the pulse function allows you to work with the laser sensor outdoors at large distances
- precise beam display – bright, green laser beam and high-quality optics generate lines that are very clearly visible
- versatility and multitasking – 4 laser planes (360 °)
- quick and efficient leveling – an innovative electronic vibration compensation system ensures quick preparation of the device for work, the laser stably sets the beam, even on an unstable base, and after blocking it allows you to work with oblique beams
- intuitive operation – easy and quick to use
- laser adapter – secure attachment even in difficult conditions on the construction site, additionally adjustable at a given height
- convenient power supply – Li-ion battery
- resistant to damage and durable equipment – rubber parts of the laser housing, protect it from damage due to shocks and shocks, equipment resistant to dust and water (IP54)
EASY AND QUICK MEASUREMENT
The CL4D-G multilaser after turning itself on will level up and be immediately ready for operation. Generated green laser beam is very well visible, displayed on the wall forms a reference for the horizontal or vertical works. When working with a laser sensor and a staff, a customer obtains accurate leveling set, measurements are made one-man.
Now you can manage the laser functions remotely from your mobile phones thanks to Bluetooth communication. Download the app from the App Store or Google Play, install on your phone and manage the laser remotely.
The equipment allows to work with horizontal and vertical beams. 4 planes can be displayed separately or maximum 3 together (2 x V, 1 x H).
The equipment is resistant to dust and water (IP54). Moreover, the laser housing has been strengthened, making it durable. The equipment perform well in difficult conditions at the site. Now our Cl4D-G (green beam) cross-line lasers have a new accessory to support the finishing work, as a laying floor tiles. The standard equipment of the laser’s set has been supplemented with the special, floor laser targets. Place the floor targets on the floor, tiles or terracotta. The precise graduation informs users about the level or deviation from the level of the laser line generated by the CL4D laser. Now, CL4D laser users don’t need a spirit level or an additional measuring tools, they will do everything based on the standard set delivered with the laser.
CL4D-G has an intuitive control panel. Functions Management including the precision fitting of the beam is performed quickly and efficiently. The laser is powered by the lithium battery. The entire set is complement by compact housing, making the laser handy, easy to install on site and transport. Bearing in mind the comfort work of laser’s users, we have added the second li-ion rechargeable battery to the standard equipment! While one li-ion pack is working with laser, the other can be charged independently. Thanks to this solution a CL4D users can avoid a downtime at work due to a discharged battery.
- finishing works – vertical, horizontal as well as slants
- laying down tiles and terracotta
- plasterboard works
- construction works – wooden, steel and concrete
- masonry works – indoors and outdoors (foundations, walls, stairs, screeds and formwork)
- installation works – marking the wire lines and the transferring points
- carpentry – furniture
- ground leveling
- CL4D-G – laser crossliner – 1 pc
- TR-G – laser target – 1 pc
- TR-F – target floor – 2 pcs
- GL-G – laser glasses – 1 pc
- CL-BR – multi-adapter – 1 pc
- Laser lift – 1 pc
- Aku 2600 – Li-ion – 2 pcs
- CH-3 – charger – 1 pc
- CHS-3 – charger’s slot – 1 pc
- Carry case – 1 pc
|Laser beam||green laser (515 nm), class 2|
|Accuracy||± 1,0 mm/10 m|
|Range of operation||60 m (140 m with a sensor) – diameter|
|The inclination of planes||Yes|
|Beam display / planes||2 x horizontal (360°), 2 x vertical (360°)|
|Power||7,4V (Li-ion, 2600 mAh)|
|Operating temperature range||-10°C to +50°C|
|Dimensions||125 x 75 x 140 mm|