Nivel System CL3D-G – 2 planes vertically, 1 horizontally, green beam
Multilaser Nivel System CL3D-G for multi-purpose 3D cross laser. Equipment marked on the wall, perfectly leveled reference lines (horizontal and vertical), which support all finishing and general construction works. The laser has 3 laser heads, thanks to which the user can work with three laser planes - in the range of 360 ° each. The simultaneous display contains the configuration of right angles, which is available e.g. in construction and finishing works (e.g. tiling). Blocking the compensator means that the instrument can be tilted and use diagonal lines. Built-in 1/4 "and 5/8" threads include some and stable instrument mounting on a tripod, adapter or laser shelf. Reinforced rubber elements of the laser housing protect against damage as a result of impact and shocks.
- accuracy and reliability - the clear beam of the green laser guarantees comfortable work in all conditions, the equipment enables work with an accuracy of ± 1 mm / 5 m
- even greater range - the pulse function allows you to work with the laser sensor outdoors at large distances
- precise beam display - bright, green laser beam and high-quality optics generate lines that are very clearly visible
- versatility and multitasking - 3 laser planes (360 °), 3D construction control
- quick leveling - an innovative magnetic vibration compensation system ensures quick preparation of the device for work, the laser stably sets the beam, even on an unstable base, and after blocking it allows you to work with oblique beams
- intuitive operation - easy and quick to use touch panel
- laser adapter - secure attachment even in difficult conditions on the construction site, additionally adjustable at a given height
- convenient power supply - Li-ion battery and alkaline battery tray included
- resistant to damage and durable equipment - rubber parts of the laser housing, protect it from damage due to shocks and shocks, equipment resistant to dust and water (IP54)
EASY AND QUICK MEASUREMENT
CL3D-G Multilaser after turning itself on will level up and be immediately ready for operation. Generated green laser beam is very well visible, displayed on the wall forms a reference for the horizontal or vertical works. When working with a laser sensor and a staff, a customer obtains accurate leveling set , measurements are made one-man.
The equipment allows you to work with horizontal and vertical beams. 3 planes can be displayed all together.
The equipment is resistant to dust and water ( IP54). Moreover, the laser housing has been strengthened, making it durable. The equipment preform well in difficult conditions at the site.
CL3D-G has an intuitive control panel. Functions Management including the precision fitting of the beam is performed quickly and efficiently. The laser is powered by a 4xAA batteries. The entire set is complement by compact housing, making the laser handy, easy to install on site and transport.
|CL3D-G - laser srossliner||1 pc|
|TR-G - laser target||1 pc|
|GL-G - laser glasses||1 pc|
|CL-BR - multi-adapter||1 pc|
|Extra battery pack||1 pc|
|Aku 2600 - acumulator Li-ion||1 pc|
|CH-3 - charger||1 pc|
|CHS-3 - charger's slot||1 pc|
|Carry case||1 pc|
|Working Range/With Detector||30 m (70 m with sensor)|
|Tripod Thread||1/4", 5/8"|
|Laser Type||green, 520 nm, laser class II|
|Beam display / planes||1 x horizontal (360°), 2 x vertical (360°)|
|Operating Temperature||-10℃ to 50℃|
|Dimension||150 x 65 x 160 mm|
|Protection Class Spray Water/Dust||IP54|