Cross laser Nivel System CL1 is designed for determining the horizontal and vertical plane , and both at the same time in the form of a cross with arms intersecting at 90° angles. Equipment, thanks to a very distinct reference lines can be used for indoor and outdoor applications. Pulse function allows to use the laser sensor and to work with instrument at greater distances, also on the outside. CL1 set includes special laser adapter - used to set up height and direction of generated laser
- accurate and reliable equipment - a clear laser beam ensures comfortable working in all conditions, the equipment allows you to work with a high accuracy of ± 1mm/5m
- even greater range - pulse function allows you to work with laser sensor outdoors at large distances
- versatility and multitasking - 2 beams (vertical and horizontal planes) + laser point
- fast levelling - built-in magnetic compensator quickly level the laser, dampens vibrations, provides comfort to users, even on an unstable surface
- intuitive operation - one-touch control - turn on and measure!
- resistant to damage - the rubber parts of the laser housing, protect it from damage due to jolts and vibrations (IP54)
Nivel System cross laser CL1 is an instrument that replaces spirit level in most of the construction works . It allows one person to set on the wall horizontal and vertical reference lines, which are used for hanging furniture at the same height, spacing, electrical outlets and switches on the same level, setting the building plasterboard vertically and setting in a straight line points from floor to ceiling. Simultaneous displaying at the vertical and horizontal beams allows to determine the angle, which is useful in tiling works. Electronic blocking the instrument compensator allows the instrument to be tilted and diagonal lines to be used.
Included as laser adapter CL-BR 2 allows quick suspension of the laser on the wall (or structure element), and set up height and direction of generated laser. Built-in 1/4 inch and 5/8 inch thread is used for mounting the instrument on a stable photographic tripod, and traditional surveying tripod (without special adapter).
|cross laser CL1||1 pc|
|case (bag)||1 pc|
|Laser||red beam 635 nm, class II|
|Angle of generated laser||90°±60”|
|Operating range||15m (50m with a sensor)|
|Operating temperature range||-15°C do＋45°C|
|Power supply||4,5 V (3 x AA)|
|Dimensions||105 x 55 x 104 [mm]|