HDM series - precision and functional distance meters
We present a Nivel system series of laser distance meter designed for measurements at any construction work, a group of the best measurement tools on the market at this price. Thanks to its measurement capabilities (long range, high accuracy) rangefinders provide accurate and rapid determination of length. Products allow you to accurately measure the distance and to perform many calculations on this basis. Red, clear laser spot facilitates targeting to objects. Large, easy to read backlit screen is used to read the current measurements and calculations. Software and memory for the last 100 values make the measurement easy, fast and reliable.
- fast, precise and reliable measurements - accuracy of ± 2.0 mm, measurements inside and outside
- a new processor for quick and precise measurements
- large measurement capabilities with the ability to record up to 100 values - rangefinders software can measure distances and perform calculations on their basis (such as addition, subtraction, area and volume)
- measure the unavailable spaces - Pythagoras function allows you to pursue an indirect measure of the height or width
- additional special features - "Painter" function, skating-out, continuous measurement / min. - max. function, delay measurement, self-calibration - measurement's support in construction
- work from the edge - measurements can be performed from the rangefinder front, base or foot (measurements in the corner)
- readable information - the big screen with backlight clearly displays the most important measurement data
- easy to use - the measurement is done at the touch of a button ,shortcut keys speed up access to frequently used functions
- small and handy - fit in any pocket, handy housing provides a sure grip
- safe use for years - resistant to harsh conditions on site, supported by a full warranty care and post-warranty authorized Nivel system service in Poland (TPI service)
More about the product
Nivel system HDM series of laser distance meters are practical measurement tools that replace completely measuring tape, provides measurement accuracy (± 2.0 mm ) and range unreachable for the traditional tools. Rangefinders are one-man operated. Very well visible laser spot makes it easy to aim, and special polarized glasses ( equipped optional) can help notice the laser spot.
Nivel System units , thanks to multi-functions and computational software allow you to quickly and easily determine the length, surface and volume measurement objects. Additionally, with features of Pythagoras, you can designate the length of inaccessible sections.
The internal memory stores the last 100 measurements, which can be used for the calculation ( e.g. addition, subtraction ).
Rangefinders also allow continuous measurement, so there's no problem to get information about the minimum and maximum values of the measured section, and skating-out function provides postpone the length of the segment. It is also possible choice of the reference point and use measuring foot (measurement in the corners)
Comfortable support is provided by intuitive keyboard with function keys for frequently used functions and a large, easy to read backlight display ( to work in a dark room ). The ability to set the unit on a tripod provides the precision of the measurements
- laser distance meter
- material case
- carton box
|Smallest unit displayed||1 mm|
|Range||50 m||70 m||90 m||120 m|
|Laser||class II, <1mW, 635 nm|
|Continuous distance measuring||yes|
|Length/area, volume addition/subtraction||yes|
|MAX & MIN Value||yes|
|Auto laser off||20 s|
|Auto switch off||150 s|
|Storage humidity||20 - 80% RH|
|Power supply||2x1,5V (AAA)|